A question I get asked every day by my teenage son…..usually followed by a cry of “BORING!” when I try to tell him. He’ll learn. Anyway, here are some of the interesting things the three of us have worked on for our clients over recent months:
- Developed a best practice insight framework that aligned, integrated and reduced the number of continuous tracking vehicles, resulting in a significant saving on the overall annual budget
- Moderated cross-functional team workshops leading to the generation of dozens of viable NPD possibilities
- Evaluated reactions to new product propositions and packaging innovations, as well as understanding category and brand drivers through multivariate statistical analysis
- Established the levers, barriers, price sensitivity and opportunity for market share and margin growth in a highly commoditised, low engagement category
- Identified the ideal retail customer journey across multiple touch-points and established which elements of the shopper experience were working well, which needed improving and which could be dispensed with
- Qualified and tracked the ‘magic’ and ‘miserable’ moments in the customer ownership life-cycle and created an interactive Extranet reportal that is tailored to the needs of different stakeholders within the business
- Informed European PR strategy with factual research and illustrative sound-bites to underpin an international industry conference paper
Oh, and we traveled a lot. Poland, Turkey, Germany, The Netherlands, Slough(!) to name but a few.
If you’re interested in stopping our children shouting “BORING”, please get in touch so we can add you to this list next time we post something similar!